The 8400 series photocell utilizes Westire’s Eye Response filtered silicon light sensor and microprocessor control. This accurate combination provides the best energy savings and reliable operation. Engineered, in the EU, with a 35 year design life. Manufactured in-house using only high quality name brand components, the 8400 series photocells are renowned in the industry for their unparalleled quality and reliability.
- Designed for modern light sources like LED, Induction, Plasma, HPS, HID and many more.
- Available in universal power supply capable of operating on voltages from 105 to 305 Volts 50/60 Hz.
- Energy efficient design with a average power consumption < 0.25 watts
- Westire Patented Relay Assisted Triac (RAT) switching technology protects the relay from in-rush current.
- Polycarbonate housing is ultrasonically welded, UV stabilized and rated to IP67.
- Upward facing units are designed to be self cleaning.
- 100% product testing; 48 hour burn-in, electrical and final inspection.
- Intertek ETL Listed and RoHS compliant
- Available with up to 840 Joule MOV protection